I was super excited to check my notifications and find out I was nominated by A Pinch of Candy’s for the Liebster Awards! She was so sweet in her comment and I absolutely loved checking out her entire blog! She is so talented so please go check it out, she has some delicious recipes on there! As well s you can see her answers to her own questions for the nomination!
I think this is an awesome way to explore and discover new blogs as well as get your own blog out there, very excited to be a part of it!
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. What made me want to start my blog was my love for not only reading other blogs about makeup, food, and lifestyles, and as I continued to see this world of blogging and youtube grow I wanted nothing more than to be a part of it!
2. My most essential appliance is my Ninja blender, I use it every single morning to make smoothies (which I talk about in a blog post) and it is the most amazing blender I have ever owned, could not live without it!
3. My go to food is a burger, they are one of my favorite foods and when I’m out they are my fall back meal and at home they are quick and easy and absolutely delicious! I eat mine either on a bun or lettuce wrapped most of the time! Let me know in the comments how you eat yours!
4. If I could live in another country it would be England, specifically London! I would love to live here first because it looks like the most beautiful and lively city, it would also give me access to the rest of Europe which is AMAZING! I also secretly want to live like my beauty vloggers, they mostly are in London and it looks awesome, the food the scenery and the outfits, I would sit and people watch for hours!
5. I would rather buy a house and do it up how I like whether that be major renovations or just added my own style! I definitely love modern so whatever I did it would have light, clean colors all over!
6. I think the best gift I ever gave was an open heart necklace to my mom because it was the first time in my life I was able to afford an actual nice gift for her and it also had lots of love and meaning behind it! The best present I ever received was a necklace with a diamond that was my great-grandmother’s, this was so meaningful to me because it not only was beautiful but meant so much to my grandmother who decided to gift it off to me.
7. I wouldn’t say they are secret but we definitely have some recipes that have gone through generations! Include my grandmother’s cooking, which I am in the process of going through her recipe book! So maybe some will come up on the blog!
8. My cell phone, I know it is so cliche but I could not live without it, not really for social media but for connecting with people and just everyday convenience of having the internet, news, weather and lots of people to talk to right at my finger tips.
9. Cheesy Pasta, Burgers, Quesadillas, Key Lime Pie and Greek Yogurt!
10. Most people don’t know that I hate doing my hair, I would love to have someone come do my hair every morning.
11. I would learn to speak another language, like French or Spanish, not only would it make me very well educated but I want to be able to understand people speaking other languages around me, because I am nosy like that! ha
1. When did you start your blog?
2. What is one of your biggest dreams?
3. Who was one of your inspirations to start blogging?
4. How do you take your coffee?
5. Do you have any animals and if so what kind?
6. Where is the most exotic/exciting place you have traveled to?
7. What is your usual breakfast?
8. What is your favorite type of music?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. Name something most people don’t know about you?
11. Beach house or city apartment?
Have fun and please tag me in your post and can’t wait to read your answers!